Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Itinerary

Here's the layout of our plan... roughly:

June 21: Depart Vancouver, BC 8.15pm

June 22: Arrive Cairo, Egypt 9.45pm

June 23- June 28: Egypt
Cairo, Luxor, Sinai Peninsula (where we will snorkel and climb Mt. Sinai)

June 28: Ferry across the Red Sea from Egypt into Aqaba, Jordan

June 29- July 3: Jordan
Wadi Rum, Petra, Dead Sea, Amman

July 3: Bus or Taxi from Amman, Jordan to Damascus, Syria

July 3- July 7: Syria
Damascus (and surrounding area/ruins), Crac des Chevaliers, Aleppo

July 8: 1 am departure from Aleppo, Syria to Dubai, UAE

July 8- July 10: Dubai
(I can only imagine the fun we will have there....)

July 10: Fly from Dubai, UAE to Istanbul, Turkey

July 10- July 22: Turkey
Don't really know what's in the cards yet but hoping to check out Istanbul, the Mediterranean coast and Cappadocia

1 comment:

Stefany said...

Oh good, I'm glad you posted this so I know where you are each day! Have so much fun!